CC-BY and CC-BY-SA licenses allow the most freedom. They facilitate the subsequent use of
research results, but still require information about the researcher to be mentioned.
Further information about licenses can be found here.
- What does ‘released in book stores’ mean?
- Can a doctoral thesis be modified once it has been published on TUprints?
- Can a document that has been published in TUprints be withdrawn or ‘unpublished’?
- Which type of license is the most appropriate for diffusing my research results?
- Is there any financial support available for the publication of my thesis?
- How is a doctoral thesis published?
- What does ‘versioning’ mean with respect to a doctoral thesis and how does it work?
- Does the ISBN prove that the thesis has been distributed to book stores?
- Does a printed copy of the doctoral thesis need to be filed in the departmental office’s archives?
- When, where and how does the electronic version need to be submitted?
- Titel Page Specifications
- Declaration to doctoral thesis and transfer of rights
- Sperrvermerk zur Dissertation wegen Patentanmeldung