The TU Darmstadt introduced a Publishing Programme (Publikationsfond) in 2017, which provides funding to support the publication of the research findings of its members and peers in open-access journals. This fund can help finance the processing costs of articles. The Open-access Publishing Programme offered by the TU Darmstadt is co-financed by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Association, DFG). If you fulfil the requirements of the programme, you can also benefit from this funding for an article thesis.
- What does ‘released in book stores’ mean?
- Can a doctoral thesis be modified once it has been published on TUprints?
- Can a document that has been published in TUprints be withdrawn or ‘unpublished’?
- Which type of license is the most appropriate for diffusing my research results?
- How is a doctoral thesis published?
- What does ‘versioning’ mean with respect to a doctoral thesis and how does it work?
- Does the ISBN prove that the thesis has been distributed to book stores?
- Does a printed copy of the doctoral thesis need to be filed in the departmental office’s archives?
- When, where and how does the electronic version need to be submitted?
- Titel Page Specifications
- Declaration to doctoral thesis and transfer of rights
- Sperrvermerk zur Dissertation wegen Patentanmeldung