Gender Consulting for Research Networks
Existing research networks at TU Darmstadt as well as all people seeking advice about gender equality when applying for a third-party funded project, e.g. coordinated DFG-programmes, as well as BMBF-, EU- and LOEWE-projects.
- Consulting on gender equality-related matters for all phases of application
- Support during on-site and virtual reviews
- Consulting on gender equality policies within the collaborative research networks
- Coordination of gender equality activities within collaborative research networks
- Implementation of gender equality policies across multiple research networks
- Consulting for scientists
- Coordination with other service institutions at TU Darmstadt
The basic funding is guaranteed by TU Darmstadt, so that research networks that are in the application phase can use the services of the Gender Consulting unit. Existing DFG research networks can get involved in financing the service unit with a share of their gender equality funding and thus gain professional advice and support for their gender equality activities.