Difference between Office for Student Affairs and Student Services

The Office for Student Affairs supports you in all matters concerning the organisation of courses and examinations in the department. It also helps with questions about TUCaN.

The student service is your contact for certificates of enrolment, changes of address, registration, re-registration, leave of absence, exmatriculation, change of degree programme, etc.