The examination board is composed of at least 5 people:
a) Chairperson – who is one of the full-time professors within the relevant
b) 2 thesis assessors
c) at least 2 other people who are full-time professors within the relevant faculty or who meet the requirements of an assessor as outlined in Sect. 11
- Who can sit on the examination board?
- Can members of the examination board be represented by another person?
- In which language will the viva voce be conducted?
- Which requirements apply to junior scientists who wish to be assessors?
- May the report on a doctoral examination be sent to external examiners electronically?