Assessors must fulfil all of the conditions listed in Sect. 11 Para. 2 of the Doctoral Regulations. Procedure for lit. dd:
Request for an external assessor (appraisal). It should be noted that teaching experience is important for lit. dd. The emphasis is on assessing teaching experience (essentially a quantitative measurement), rather than on evaluating actual knowledge.
- Who can sit on the examination board?
- Can members of the examination board be represented by another person?
- In which language will the viva voce be conducted?
- Which requirements apply to junior scientists who wish to be assessors?
- May the report on a doctoral examination be sent to external examiners electronically?