As of October 2015, the Coordinating Center for Refugee Integration (ZKF) prepares and guides current and perspective students with refugee status for university life, serves as the central point of contact for refugees at TU Darmstadt, and takes on a wide-range of internal and external requests.
The ZKF guides and advises on topics such as, but not limited to:
- University Entrance Requirements & Qualification
- Learning German
- Financing Your Studies
+++ Information +++ Information +++
The Coordinating Centre for Refugee Integration in Bleichstrasse 2 as well as the International Counter in Karo 5 will not offer any consultation hours on location until further notice.
Online video consultation hours are held at the following times:
Monday 12:00 – 13:00 h.
Tuesday 14:00 – 15:00 h
Thursday 14:00 – 15:00 h
If you have any questions and need advice, please click on the following button during office hours and type in the password “ZKF” to enter the virtual waiting room and please wait for your host.
Please note that we might ask you for personal data during the consultation (e.g. name, status, etc.) in order to give you helpful advice.
Current call for applications HessenFonds
The Hessian Ministry of Science and the Arts (HMWK) awards scholarships for particularly talented and high-achieving refugee students within the framework of the “HessenFonds”.
- Eligible for asylum or status as a recognized refugee
- Generally not yet registered in Germany for more than four years at the time of the start of funding, i.e. the asylum application has been submitted
- the continuous residence in Germany does not exceed five years.
- Enrollment at the TU Darmstadt (if you are studying at another university in Hessen, please contact the respective office)
- outstanding academic performance
Extent of support:
- 300 euros/month
- 1. October 2021 – 30. September 2022
A direct application at the Hessen State Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts is not possible.
Are you interested in applying? Then please contact us. Application deadline (internal) is 22.08.2021.