Basically, proceed as described in the instructions for the application process in general.
The interview is individually tailored to your subject combination.
IMPORTANT: If you have decided on two subjects you would like to choose, apply for the subject that appears first in the alphabet! Only the subjects following in the alphabet of the study program for the Joint Bachelor of Arts will subsequently be displayed as the 2nd subject for you to choose from.
If you apply first for a subject whose first letter is further back in the alphabet, only those subjects whose first letter is even further back in the alphabet will be offered to you as 2nd subjects.
Example: If you would like to study German and English Studies, please apply for English Studies first in the study program and then select German Studies as your 2nd subject.
If you were to select German Studies first in the study program, English Studies would no longer be available for selection as a 2nd subject!
When you have reached the subject selection, you now have the option to select your second subject.
Now finish the application as described in the instructions Application process in general.
- Resetting your password as applicant
- TUCaN Account / Create user account
- Application procedure in general
- Enter previous course of study
- Select from the academic programs
- Previous university is not included in the list of higher education institutions
- Application procedure NC - degree programs
- Application procedure teaching degree
- Login to the TUCaN application portal
- Display of a blank page after logging in to TUCaN