Display of a blank page after logging in to TUCaN
If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, please check that you have ticked “Warn when web pages try to redirect or reload” under Tools > Settings > Advanced.
TUCaN uses the redirect functionality. Unfortunately, instead of the warning, you will only see an empty page. The warning only appears when you reload.
Therefore, the checkmark must not be set while you are using TUCaN.
If you experience the problem with a different browser, please write an e-mail to tucan@tu-…. Describe the problem and please include the following data:
- Browser and version number of the browser
- Operating system and version number of the operating system
- Requirements to use TUCaN
- TUCaN Login not possible
- The Menu of the Web Portal
- Resetting your password as applicant
- TUCaN Account / Create user account
- Application procedure in general
- Enter previous course of study
- Select from the academic programs
- Previous university is not included in the list of higher education institutions
- Application procedure NC - degree programs
- Application procedure teaching degree
- Application procedure Joint Bachelor of Arts
- Login to the TUCaN application portal