In compliance with the University and Higher Education Statistics Act (Hochschulstatistikgesetz), all universities and higher education establishments are obliged to submit doctoral students’ data to the State Statistical Office.
The specific data that is included in the statistics is determined by the Federal Statistical Office.
In line with these requirements, the TU Darmstadt has set up an online registration procedure to optimise the user-friendliness of data collection.
- Online Registration and Enrollment for a doctorate
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as a PhD student with foreign university entrance qualification
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- TUCAN: Online Registration / Enrolment for PhD-candidates with German university entrance qualification
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Online Registration / Enrollment: Which portal?