Having this status, you will be able to register for the courses in TUCaN that are listed in the section “additional courses” in TUCaN.
If you are also employee having the “Landesticket”, you can get a reimbursement for the student’s semester ticket from the AStA
For language courses, you can register also as an employee.
- Online Registration and Enrollment for a doctorate
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- TUCAN: Online Registration / Enrolment for PhD-candidates with German university entrance qualification
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Online Registration / Enrollment: Which portal?