Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?

Yes, you can change at any time.

Switch from registration to enrollment
Please apply via the TUCaN-Webportal (also if you are already registered, please start a new application process).

Switch from enrollment to registration
Please use the form for de-registration (you may find the form in your TUCaN-account under service > forms) for the following semesters.You must then start a new application process for the registration.

The Registration is mandatory for all doctoral candidates.