I am enrolled as a doctoral student and will complete my doctorate at the beginning of the next semester. For this reason I do not want to re-register any longer.
A re-registration is not necessary. Please fill out the request for de-registration.
- Doctorates: Online Registration and Enrollment - general information
- Why do I need to register as a doctoral candidate?
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- Registration / enrolment as PhD candidate with foreign university entrance qualification or foreign master
- Can I change my mind between ‘registration’ and ‘enrollment’ afterwards?
- Do I get a TU-ID as a doctoral candidate?
- Doctoral candidates: Online Registration / Enrolment in TUCaN with German university entrance qualification
- Registration for courses / language courses as doctoral candidate
- Enrolment/Registration for former TU students
- Online Registration / Enrollment: Which portal?
- Due to the imminent completion of my doctorate, I no longer wish to re-register as a student for the coming semester.