for non-European exchange students
Erasmus+ International (KA 107) is the extension of Erasmus+ (KA 103) to non-European partner universities and enables the funding of mobility for study, teaching and further education with selected universities. Within this framework, TU Darmstadt can financially support individual incoming students.
However, a direct application to TU Darmstadt is not possible. The participating partner universities carry out the application and selection procedures independently!
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ International Project 2017-2019 (funding period 01/06/2017 – 31/07/2019), funding is available at TU Darmstadt with the following partner universities:
Partner universities 2017-2019
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ International Project 2018-2020 (funding period 01/06/2018 – 31/07/2020), funding is available at TU Darmstadt with the following partner universities:
Partner universities 2018-2020
Procedure, Application and Scholarship Amounts
The study visits are supported as follows:
- Duration: 3-12 months
- Individual support: € 800/month (from project 2018: € 850)
- Travel allowance varies depending on country of origin
Selected incoming students are nominated by the International Office of the respective partner university, a direct application to TU Darmstadt is therefore not possible.
Please submit the following documents for payment of the scholarship:
- Before your stay
- Grant Agreement: The document will be handed out to students at the beginning of their stay at TU Darmstadt. The signed original must be provided to the International Relations & Mobility Unit. Appointments for signing the document are suggested by e-mail.
- Learning Agreement for studies* (Section 1) by e-mail. Please also note the information under Downloads.*
- During your stay at TU Darmstadt
- Learning Agreement for studies* (Section 2): In the case of changes to the Learning Agreement, Section 2 of the form must be completed and submitted by e-mail within 7 weeks of the start of the stay.
- At the end or after your stay at TU Darmstadt
- Experience report
- EU online survey for the European Commission. Access data is automatically sent to students from the EU database. Please note the instructions for correct completion of the EU survey*
- Transcript of Records
The documents marked with * can be found under the menu item Downloads.