The scholarship will be paid in two installments. The first installment consists of 70% of the stipend and 100% of the travel expenses and will be paid at the beginning of the fellowship once all required documentation is received.
The second installment consists of 30% of the stipend and will be paid at the end of the fellowship once all required documentation has been received.
To receive payment of the scholarship, please submit the following documents by email to the International Relations Department email@example.com-…:
Before the stay
- Grant Agreement: The document will be sent to the students by e-mail. In contrast to the other documents, the original signed version must be submitted to the International Relations Office.
- Learning Agreement for studies* (part “Before the mobility”) including attachments (by e-mail).
As soon as the Grant Agreement and the Learning Agreement (part “Before the mobility”) are available, the first installment can be paid to your German bank account.
During the stay
- Learning Agreement*: For changes to the Learning Agreement, the “During the Mobility” part of the form must be completed and submitted (via email) by 5 weeks after the start of your stay. Please note that the courses in the Learning Agreement must match the courses in the later Transcript of Records.
- EU Survey (“Participant Report”) for the European Commission. Access data will be automatically sent to students by the EU database +/- 30 days before departure date. The Survey must be completed online. Please follow the instructions for correctly completing the EU Survey* and check that this email does not end up in the spam folder.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Erasmus+ individual participant report request
- Experience report (by e-mail)
We will also transfer the second installment to your German bank account. Please send us the Learning Agreement (part “During the mobility”), the Confirmation of Stay, the Experience Report and the Survey three weeks before your departure so that the second installment can be paid.
After the stay
- Transcript of Records of the TU Darmstadt. Please note that the courses in the Transcript of Records must correspond to the courses in the LA (part “Before the mobility” or “During the mobility”) (by e-mail).
You will receive more detailed information about the mentioned documents by e-mail.
The documents marked with * can be found under the menu item Downloads.