Darmstadt is a future-oriented city located in the middle of the Rhine-Main region, which is known for its good infrastructure and economic situation. Around 5.5 million people live, work or study in the Rhine-Main region. Therefore the housing situation in Darmstadt is quite tight and thus searching for accommodations can be time-consuming.
TU Darmstadt neither owns nor operates student dormitories. For this reason we offer support to international degree-seeking students in their search for affordable accommodation at the start of their studies.
We offer assistance to newly enrolled international students of the TU Darmstadt.
- We advise and help you when you are looking for suitable accommodation.
- We explain Darmstadt's housing market to you, including general information about renting in Germany.
- We assist you in applying for a room in a shared flat.
- We receive offers from landlords and property owners with whom we have cultivated good contacts, from reliable real estate agents, and through Internet searches.
- Our service is free of charge.