You will study at the for one semester and familiarise yourself with the Chinese language and Taiwanese culture before moving from Tainan to Taipei and completing a six-month internship at National Cheng Kung UniversityAt the Taipei branch, you will be entrusted with projects that are specifically geared towards your study focus and interests. Robert Bosch Taiwan Co Ltd.
- You are enrolled at the Technical University Darmstadt in a Master's degree programme in the fields of law and economics (industrial engineering with a technical specialisation in mechanical engineering or a technical specialisation in electrical engineering and information technology), materials science, physics, chemistry or electrical engineering and information technology.
- You belong to the top 20% of students in your degree programme
- You have a very good command of English.
Students in the fields of law and economics (industrial engineering with a technical specialisation in mechanical engineering or a technical specialisation in electrical engineering and information technology), materials science, physics, chemistry or electrical engineering and information technology can apply for the scholarship until 1 November. The students go through a multi-stage selection process in which both their professional qualifications and their personal prerequisites are examined.
Submit the following documents by the application deadline or upload them in the system:
- Online application of the International Relations Overseas
- Academic transcripts
- Tabular curriculum vitae in English
- Letter of motivation in English
- If applicable, language certificates in English, Chinese
- Employment references, if applicable
A pre-selection will take place within the department. The best candidates will be invited to an online interview with Robert Bosch Taiwan Co. Ltd. The interviews will take place end of November.
- Participation in an intercultural training course at the TU Darmstadt before departure
- Participation in a Chinese language course at the National Cheng Kung University
- Attendance of courses at the National Cheng Kung University with a total of 18 ECTS credits
- Willingness to participate in events organised by the TU Darmstadt in Taiwan
The scholarship holders will be supported by the TU Darmstadt liaison office at the National Cheng Kung University.
- flight allowance of 800€
- Scholarship of 500€ per month for eleven months
(opens in new tab) Taiwan Factsheet 2020 (English Version)
(opens in new tab) Bosch Taiwan Company Profile 2020 (English Version)