I can't register – who can register me?
Registration, deregistration or re-registration can generally only be carried out by your , as any necessary prerequisites can be checked there. Office for Student Affairs
The Office for Student Affairs will only re-register you if registration is actually not possible for you or cannot be made possible due to changes in setting. You will therefore speed up your request if you first explore all possibilities to carry out the registrations yourself.
- I have registered, but it seems that I have been deregistered again
- I get an error message when trying to register
- I receive an error message stating that I can only register for a course as part of my bachelor's degree program.
- I cannot find a specific course in my registration area
- I can find the course in my registration area, but I don’t see a registration button.
- In my registration area I only find "No course found for registration".
- When I log in, I have to specify an exam date - is there an error here?
- When I try to register using the course search, nothing happens.