I can't register – who can register me?

Registration, deregistration or re-registration can generally only be carried out by your Office for Student Affairs, as any necessary prerequisites can be checked there.

The Office for Student Affairs will only re-register you if registration is actually not possible for you or cannot be made possible due to changes in setting. You will therefore speed up your request if you first explore all possibilities to carry out the registrations yourself.