In my registration area I only find “No course found for registration”.
Either no elective areas have been set (can be found under Courses > My elective areas) or no active examination plan has been stored yet.
In both cases, please contact your . Office for Student Affairs
As soon as the entry has been made, the modules and courses will be visible in the registration area in question.
- I can't register - who can register me?
- I have registered, but it seems that I have been deregistered again
- I get an error message when trying to register
- I receive an error message stating that I can only register for a course as part of my bachelor's degree program.
- I cannot find a specific course in my registration area
- I can find the course in my registration area, but I don’t see a registration button.
- When I log in, I have to specify an exam date - is there an error here?
- When I try to register using the course search, nothing happens.