I receive an error message stating that I can only register for a course as part of my bachelor's degree program.

You have probably recently transferred to a master's degree program. When you transfer, credits that were earned in the bachelor's degree program and are eligible for recognition must be transferred to the new master's degree program.

This process does not happen automatically, but must be initiated by you.

Please contact the Office for Student Affairs responsible for you and ask for rebooking. As a result, the error messages should disappear and registration should be possible again.