I receive an error message stating that I can only register for a course as part of my bachelor's degree program.
You have probably recently transferred to a master's degree program. When you transfer, credits that were earned in the bachelor's degree program and are eligible for recognition must be transferred to the new master's degree program.
This process does not happen automatically, but must be initiated by you.
Please contact the responsible for you and ask for rebooking. As a result, the error messages should disappear and registration should be possible again. Office for Student Affairs
- I can't register - who can register me?
- I have registered, but it seems that I have been deregistered again
- I get an error message when trying to register
- I cannot find a specific course in my registration area
- I can find the course in my registration area, but I don’t see a registration button.
- In my registration area I only find "No course found for registration".
- When I log in, I have to specify an exam date - is there an error here?
- When I try to register using the course search, nothing happens.