When I try to register using the course search, nothing happens.
Registration using the course search is reserved for diplom- and magister students.
Should you still be able to register this way, it is most likely that the connection to your examination regulation (Prüfungsordnung) hasn't been made. If you register this way, your registration will only half-work; you may not be able to sign up for an examination or your study performance may not be saved correctly.
If you are a Bachelor's or Master's student, you should not register using the course search! Always register in your personal registration area in TUCaN (Courses -> Registration).
- I can't register - who can register me?
- I have registered, but it seems that I have been deregistered again
- I get an error message when trying to register
- I receive an error message stating that I can only register for a course as part of my bachelor's degree program.
- I cannot find a specific course in my registration area
- I can find the course in my registration area, but I don’t see a registration button.
- In my registration area I only find "No course found for registration".
- When I log in, I have to specify an exam date - is there an error here?