International university entrance eligibility and school-leaving qualifications

Did you obtain university entrance eligibility by attending an international school in Germany or abroad (e.g. International Baccalaureate) or at a school in another country or as part of an academic bridging course (e.g. assessment test)?

  • In these cases, please use the movein application portal managed by International Admission. There you can create a movein account for applying and obtaining information about the status of your application.
  • Regardless of your nationality, your international documentation will be checked to ascertain whether your qualifications are equivalent to domestic university entrance eligibility. There is no central accreditation office in the German state of Hesse so International Admission at TU Darmstadt will check your credentials.
  • Regardless of nationality, prospective students with international university entrance eligibility must demonstrate that their German language skills are adequate (acceptable proof required).

German university entrance eligibility (HZB)

Picture: Katrin Binner

Did you obtain your university entrance eligibility in Germany or at a German school abroad (e.g. “Abitur”, university of applied sciences entrance qualification, subject-specific higher education entrance qualification)?

Please use the TUCaN Campus Management System to apply. There are specific pages providing information about the application process and admissions (in German).