The Hessen-Massachusetts Program offers you the possibility to apply for a stay at one of the participating universities. The application is made via the TU Darmstadt.
• Very good educational performance
• Good command of English
• A minimum of 3 (Bachelor) or 2 (Master) semesters have to be completed by the time of departure
• Willingness to undertake the role of the Hessen Student Ambassador
Please note the requirements of some of the participating universities of the University of Massachusetts System. The limitations and requirements must be considered in the application process otherwise you cannot be chosen for a spot in the program. For example: UMASS-Amherst only accepts Master students. More information can be found on the program’s website.
Dates of the program
Start and duration of the stay (only one semester at a time)
• Fall term: Start of September until Christmas
• Spring term: End of January until mid-May
Application Deadline: November 15th
Programm coordination, application and consultation:
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Referat Internationale Beziehungen und Mobilität – Julia Fitzthum
S1|01 Raum 301
Virtual office hours