How do I withdraw from a module?
If you withdraw from a module, your registration for the associated courses will automatically be cancelled as well. You are also deregistered from all examinations which belong to the module and from all examinations which belong to the associated courses.
You can only withdraw from a module within the deadlines specified.
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take.
- Start semester of a module
- In TUCaN, incorrect credits are indicated on the module.
- A course appears in several modules
- Modules: Information and Registration
- Registration to a newer module, if older module already registered
- Early Master's credits