The department decides whether and to what extent registration for the modules, courses and examinations of the Master's degree programme can be carried out by students in the TUCaN portal or whether registration must be carried out via the Office for Student Affairs.
If you are interested in registering and are unable to do so in TUCaN, please contact the responsible Office for Student Affairs.
Credit points (CP) and examination achievements of the early modules, including any failed attempts, will be credited upon admission to a consecutive Master's degree programme.
Please note that it is not permitted to bring earlier achievements for the Master's degree programme beyond 30 CP!
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is displayed, but I cannot register
- Examination is not shown
- How do I register for an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Registered exam is not shown
- Current semester is not displayed
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take.
- Start semester of a module
- In TUCaN, incorrect credits are indicated on the module.
- Modules: Information and Registration
- Registration to a newer module, if older module already registered