If you don't withdraw from a module, it remains incomplete. As long as you have incomplete modules on your record, your degree will be regarded as not being fully finished, even if you provided all of the necessary achievements.
Our advice: If you are sure that you don’t want to finish the module, withdraw from it. If you can’t withdraw from the module (anymore) on your own, please contact your Office for Student Affairs.
- What is a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take? Who can I ask for help?
- Startsemester eines Moduls
- In TUCaN sind falsche Credits am Modul angegeben.
- Eine Veranstaltung taucht in mehreren Modulen auf
- How do I register for a module?
- Anmeldung zu einem neueren Modul, wenn älteres Modul bereits angemeldet
- Vorgezogene Masterleistungen