You must be registered for a module in order to register for courses which are part of this module.
If you register for a module you are not automatically registered for the associated examination.
You can only register for a module within the relevant periods allowed which are specified for this. The periods allowed for registering can be different, depending on the module. The period within which you can register for a module is specified for each module.
Open the menu Courses.
In the left submenu, click on Registration.
If you have entered yourself for several degree courses, please select the degree course in which you wish to register for a module. You may have to confirm your selection with Update.
Click on the list to which the module belongs.
Click on the menu strand to which the module belongs.
Choose the module for which you wish to register. Click on Register.
Click on Next.
Click on Submit.
Under the title Module Registration the information Your registration has been successful now appears.
If you wish to register for further modules click on Back to registration.
If you click on My Current Registrations, you see all modules for which you are registered and admitted in the current semester. Modules for which you have registered in earlier semesters can be found in My Modules.
- What is a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take? Who can I ask for help?
- Startsemester eines Moduls
- In TUCaN sind falsche Credits am Modul angegeben.
- Eine Veranstaltung taucht in mehreren Modulen auf
- How do I register for a module?
- Anmeldung zu einem neueren Modul, wenn älteres Modul bereits angemeldet
- Vorgezogene Masterleistungen