If you are already registered for the module, it is not necessary to register for the module again in a later semester. As long as you have not yet completed the module by taking the corresponding exams, the module is listed as registered and open. As soon as the module has been completed, it is no longer available to you for registration.
If you find a module in the registration area for which you are already registered, and you find the information of an older semester there and also no registration or deregistration button, this information is usually completely correct.
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- "Meine Module" zeigt auch abgeschlossene Module an
- What are the consequences of not withdrawing from a module?
- I don't know how many or which modules I have to take.
- Start semester of a module
- In TUCaN, incorrect credits are indicated on the module.
- A course appears in several modules
- Modules: Information and Registration
- Early Master's credits