Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
There is no difference between the overall GPA and the major GPA.
The overall GPA is the grade calculated according to the examination regulations in the transcript of records. All weightings are included in the overall GPA.
The semester GPA is the student's average grade in a given semester.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results