The average grade (GPA) is only an estimate until all degree-relevant achievements have been completed and published. Only then can the assessment be calculated correctly according to the rules of the examination regulations.
TUCaN calculates the preliminary GPA of open modules and examination regulation areas via estimates. This may result in this preliminary value being better or worse than the actual value.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results