Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
Can the Bachelor's academic record also be viewed in TUCaN after transferring to the Master's programme?
Yes, you can still view your transcript of records for two semesters after you have transferred to the Master's programme.
To do this, please select the Bachelor's degree programme in the transcript of records view.
However, you will also be given a performance overview with your graduation documents when you complete your Bachelor's degree, so no further Bachelor's degree activities should be relevant via TUCaN after you transfer to the Master's degree programme.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results