Which CPs are listed in the “Credits” column?
All earned CP are listed under “Credits”.
It is irrelevant whether the grades earned through these achievements are included in the overall grade or whether the credits earned through these achievements contribute to passing the degree programme according to the study and examination plan.
Which CPs are displayed under “Accounted”?
As a rule, only CP from the performances that are included in the calculation of the overall grade are displayed under “Accounted”. CP that are not included are not usually displayed here.
Which achievements do not count towards the overall grade and are therefore not shown under “Accounted”?
- Performances with the grading system “passed/failed” are not included in the grade calculation
- Performances from areas which, according to the study and examination plan, are not included in the overall grade (e.g. “Additional performances”, “Advanced Master's performances” and other performances so designated in the study and examination plan).
Note: In exceptional cases, achievements from areas that do not count towards the overall grade according to the study and examination plan are also listed under “Accounted”. This happens if these achievements belong to modules that are provided in catalogues. Although such CP are displayed under “Accounted”, they are not included in the overall grade calculation – as provided for in the study and examination plan.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results