Grades are entered by the examiners and then published on the web portal by the Office of Student Affairs of your department. If grades do not appear in TUCaN, it may be that they have not yet been entered by the examiner or are not yet published by the Office of Student Affairs.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results