Participants in an examination usually come from different contexts: They come from different degree programmes or examination regulations or may have registered for different modules or even registered for the module for the first time in different semesters.
The grading system clusters participants from different contexts. For this reason, participants in an examination who belong to different contexts may receive different grade transcripts.
Grade transcripts displayed under Examination Results and grade transcripts displayed under Semester Results are usually different because they also evaluate in different contexts.
In the case of ungraded performances with the evaluation system pass/fail, all passed performances are displayed with “grade 1.0”, all failed performances with “grade 5.0”. The display of the grade average is not meaningful in this case.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- A grade was entered incorrectly
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results