If your grade is not correct, contact the Office for Student Affairs that supervises your degree programme, regardless of which department the examiner is from.
- Transcript of records
- There is a module marked “incomplete“ in my transcript of records, what does that mean?
- My grades are visible in my examination results, but not in my transcript of records.
- Overall GPA/major GPA and semester GPA
- Grades can’t be found in TUCaN
- Viewing the Bachelor's academic record after transferring to the Master's programme
- GPA calculation on the performance overview
- Web performance overview: Display under "Credits" or "Accounted"
- What is the meaning of the performance overviews that I can get in the Office for Student Affairs?
- Why are candidates in an examination shown different grade transcripts?
- TUCaN message upon publication of examination results