Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
How can I register for the exam?
Case 1: You are repeating the exam.
You are registered for the module. You should therefore also be able to register for the exam. To register, you must select the semester in which you started the module. If the registration does not work, please contact your . Office for Student Affairs
Case 2: You have never registered for the module.
In order to be able to register for the exam, you would have to be subsequently registered for the module. In principle, this is not possible, exceptions are possible depending on the department. Please contact your . Office for Student Affairs
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is displayed, but I cannot register
- Examination is not shown
- How do I register for an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Registered exam is not shown
- Current semester is not displayed
- Early Master's credits