If the exam is displayed under Examinations > My Examinations > Exams offered for registration but there is no link to register, please check first in the whether the registration deadline has already expired. exam details
If you are still within the registration deadline, please check whether you have selected the correct semester in which you registered for the module (for module final examinations) or the course.
If after checking this, you are still unable to sign up for an examination in TUCaN, please contact the that is responsible for your degree programme – regardless which department is administering the exam. Office for Student Affairs
- Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is not shown
- How do I register for an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Registered exam is not shown
- Current semester is not displayed
- Early Master's credits