Examination is not shown
What to do?
Contact your the Office for Student Affairs that is responsible for your degree programme – regardless which department is administering the exam.
If the examination you want to register for is not displayed in the section Examination > My Examinations > Registration for Examinations, please check whether you have selected the correct semester in which you registered for the module (in the case of module final examinations) or for the course (in the case of course-related examinations).
- Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is displayed, but I cannot register
- How do I register for an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Registered exam is not shown
- Current semester is not displayed
- Early Master's credits