You can find the registration/cancellation period in the “Exam details” in the submenu My Examinations – regardless of whether you have already registered for the exams.
On the next page, you can see the list of examinations for which you have already registered.
- Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is displayed, but I cannot register
- Examination is not shown
- How do I register for an examination?
- Registered exam is not shown
- Current semester is not displayed
- Early Master's credits
- Deregistration deadline for examinations
- Inability to take the exam due to illness - medical certificate
- How do I withdraw from an examination?
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons
- Inability to take the examination due to illness recognised during an examination
- Illness of a child or a relative in need of care
- Withdrawl from examination due to quarantine or a positive test (Corona)