There could be a few different reasons for this to happen:
- Mixing up Module – Course – Examination
Please note that you always have to sign up for a module first and then for a course. When you signed up for both module and course, you are not automatically signed up for the examination. You have to register for the examination within the registration period separately.
- Missing Confirmation
After having chosen the examinations in the list and having clicked Register, a new page with examination details appears. Here you have to click Submit to confirm the registration.
- Module or course of an examination is not offered in the current semester
- Register Bachelor Thesis
- Semester abroad - Exams
- Examination is displayed, but I cannot register
- Examination is not shown
- How do I register for an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Current semester is not displayed
- Early Master's credits