Yes. As long as the registration period is still going, you may register for the course. At the end of the registration period, you will see in TUCaN whether you have been given a place in the event.
- Two courses overlap
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits