Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
I would like to attend a lecture with the same content in another department. Do I now have to deregister from the lecture that is scheduled in my examination regulations and register for this lecture?
Please stay registered for the module that belongs to your examination regulations. You must be registered for this module so that you can register for the examination later.
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits