How do I withdraw from a course?
- If you withdraw from a course, your registration for the associated exam will automatically be cancelled as well (this does not affect module examinations).
- If you withdraw from a course, your registration of the module will not be cancelled automatically.
- If you withdraw from an examination, your registration of the course will not be cancelled automatically.
- You can only withdraw from a course within the time limits. The periods allowed for cancellation can be different, depending on the course. You can withdraw from a course up to one week before the examination.
- Important note! For many courses the cancellation period is shorter. Please notice the information from the Offices of Study Programmes and Examinations.
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits