If you withdraw from a course your registration for the associated exam will automatically be cancelled as well (this does not affect module examinations).
If you withdraw from a course your registration of the module will not be cancelled automatically.
If you withdraw from an examination your registration of the course will not be cancelled automatically.
You can only withdraw from a course within the time limits. The periods allowed for cancellation can be different, depending on the course. You can withdraw from a course up to one week before the examination.
Important note! For many courses the cancellation period is shorter. Please notice the information from the Offices of Study Programmes and Examinations.
How do I withdraw from a course:
Open the menu Courses.
Click on My Current Registrations in the left menu bar.
Select the course from which you wish to deregister. Click on Cancel.
Click on Next.
Click on Submit.
Under the title Course Registration the information Your cancellation has been successful now appears.
If you want to withdraw from another course, click on My Current Registrations.
- Course Registration
- Zwei Veranstaltungen überschneiden sich
- Anmeldung zu einer Veranstaltung trotz überschrittener max. Teilnehmerzahl
- Eine Veranstaltung taucht in mehreren Modulen auf
- Besuch einer Inhaltsgleichen Vorlesung in einem anderen Fachbereich
- Modul wiederholen
- Anmeldung zu Veranstaltungen, die nicht in meiner Prüfungsordnung enthalten sind
- How can I register for a course?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know if I registered successfully?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Ablehnung der Anmeldung
- Vorgezogene Masterleistungen