You should sign up for all courses you’d like to take in this semester. Please note the registration deadlines of your department and whether the course has an attendee limit or not. When you are signed up for a course, you receive all system messages according to this course.
You must be registered for a module in order to register for courses which belong to the module.
If you register for a course you are not automatically registered for the associated examination.
How do I register for a course?
Open the menu Courses.
Click on Registration in the left menu bar.
If you have entered yourself for several degree courses, please select the degree course in which you wish to register for a module. You may have to confirm your selection with Update.
Click on the list to which the course belongs.
Click on the menu strand to which the course belongs.
Choose the course for which you wish to register. Click on Register.
Click on Next.
Click on Submit.
Under the title Course Registration the information Your registration has been successful now appears.
If you wish to register for further courses click on Back to registration.
If you click on My Current Registrations, you see all modules and courses for which you are registered and admitted in the current semester. Courses for which you have registered in earlier semesters can be found in My Courses.
Click Registration to get back to the original registration site.
- Zwei Veranstaltungen überschneiden sich
- Anmeldung zu einer Veranstaltung trotz überschrittener max. Teilnehmerzahl
- Eine Veranstaltung taucht in mehreren Modulen auf
- Besuch einer Inhaltsgleichen Vorlesung in einem anderen Fachbereich
- Modul wiederholen
- Anmeldung zu Veranstaltungen, die nicht in meiner Prüfungsordnung enthalten sind
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know if I registered successfully?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Ablehnung der Anmeldung
- Vorgezogene Masterleistungen