Courses: Information and Registration
You should sign up for all courses you’d like to take in this semester. Please note the registration deadlines of your department and whether the course has an attendee limit or not. When you are signed up for a course, you receive all system messages according to this course.
You must be registered for a module in order to register for courses which belong to the module.
If you register for a course you are not automatically registered for the associated examination.
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits