Repeating a module
Last semester I took a module that I would like to repeat this semester. I can register for the courses, but not for the module. Why?
If you have already registered for the module in a previous semester, you do not have to register for this module again.
Is the module included in the My Modules list? If yes, then you are registered and can register for the events to repeat the module.
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits