Two courses overlap
Can I register for both?
Yes. TUCaN allows in your schedule courses to overlap.
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Refusal of registration
- Early Master's credits