The departments work with a wide variety of application procedures. It may well happen that, with a certain maximum number of places, places cannot be allocated if there are too many applications.
The procedures mainly used for this are the lottery procedure and certain priority criteria such as “Prefer students from semester X”. These priority criteria, if used, can be found in the course details of the respective course.
A rejection is therefore not made in bad faith, but is carried out by the department of TUCaN according to the respective settings. If this is a compulsory course for which your participation has been rejected, please contact your immediately after receiving the rejection notification. Office for Student Affairs
- Two courses overlap
- Registration for a course despite exceeding the maximum number of participants
- A course appears in several modules
- Attending a lecture with the same content in another department
- Repeating a module
- Registration for courses that are not included in my examination regulations (Additional courses)
- Courses: Information and Registration
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- How do I know that my registration was successful?
- Registration for Language Courses / Modules
- Early Master's credits