Now you have unregistered from the examination what is confirmed by the note Your cancellation has been successful. If you wish to withdraw from further examinations, click on Back to exam registration. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
You will not be signed up for the next examination automatically if you withdraw from the current examination. The system just takes note that you want to do the examination in a future semester. You have to sign up for the examination again within the given deadlines.
- Abmeldefrist von Prüfungen
- Inability to take the exam due to illness - medical certificate
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons
- Inability to take the examination due to illness recognised during an examination
- Illness of a child or a relative in need of care
- Withdrawl from examination due to quarantine or a positive test (Corona)