If an inability to take the examination due to illness occurs during the examination, so
- the inability to take the examination must be reported to a supervising person immediately during the examination. The examination will not be completed and will not be graded.
- the medical certificate must be submitted to the Office for Student Affairs in your department no later than three calendar days after the examination date.
The basis are the regulations in (opens in new tab). APB § 15 Abs. (2)
If the above mentioned documents are not submitted within the deadline, then all exam performances for which a withdrawal should be requested will be evaluated as “insufficient” (5,0), since the exam date was missed without excuse. This also eliminates the possibility of an oral supplementary examination for third examinations attempts.
If the illness is not reported during the examination but the examination is completed, the submitted performance will be counted as an examination attempt. A later withdrawal due to illness is no longer possible.
- Abmeldefrist von Prüfungen
- Inability to take the exam due to illness - medical certificate
- How do I withdraw from an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons
- Illness of a child or a relative in need of care
- Withdrawl from examination due to quarantine or a positive test (Corona)
- The appointment for a repeat examination isn’t shown in TUCaN.
- Modul oder Veranstaltung einer Prüfung wird nicht im aktuellen Semester angeboten
- I want to repeat an examination. Do I have to sign up for the corresponding course again?