Deregistration deadline for examinations
Until when can I deregister from examinations?
Deregistrations from examinations without giving reasons are generally possible up to 7 days before the examination date. In exceptional cases, this deregistration deadline can be earlier, please note possible differences! You can see the deadline for the deregistration period in the . examination details
- Example: If the examination takes place on Tuesday, 22 February, you can deregister until Monday, 14 February, 23:59:59 (with a deregistration period of 7 days before the exam date).
Detailed information on deregistration from an examination can be found in section 15 of the (opens in new tab) (only in German). Allgemeinen Prüfungsbestimmungen (APB)
- Inability to take the exam due to illness - medical certificate
- How do I withdraw from an examination?
- How to find the registration/cancellation deadline for examinations
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons
- Inability to take the examination due to illness recognised during an examination
- Illness of a child or a relative in need of care