If the student fails to attend the examination date without good reason or without having de-registered from the examination in time, the examination will be declared as “insufficient”.
The same applies if the reasons given for the non-attendance have not been recognized by the examination committee or by the president, or if a blank sheet of paper has been handed in as an examination performance (at a written examination) or if the student remained silent in an oral examination.
- Find Examination Office or the Office for Student Affairs
- Examination Room
- Lecture-related examination
- Where can I find the examinations I’m signed up for?
- Viewing of examination scripts
- Withdrawal from an examination without giving reasons
- Withdrawal from the examination for health or similarly serious reasons